Fate Jane Cabag
Business Systems Analyst
Bringing 3+ years of experience in designing and developing software solutions for payments, communications, and ticketing. Eliciting information, creating and documenting requirements, and leading the implementation of projects aligned with the organizational goals and business needs. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication ability that fosters collaboration between stakeholders of the projects.
Skills and Technologies
- Requirements Analysis
- Functional Specifications
- Agile Software Development
- Adobe XD and Balsamiq
- Azure DevOps and Trello
- Database Modelling and SQL
- Unified Modelling Language
- User Experience
- Microsoft Visio and Draw.IO
- Visual Studio Code
Curo Teknika Inc.
November 2019 – Present
• Created feature specification documents and maintained databases related to a ticket management system
• Designed, documented, and created SQL scripts for enhancements aimed to improve business and technical processes of a ticket management system.
• Liaise between stakeholders throughout the development process.
Software Development Manager
January 2019 – October 2019
• Led a team of developers to achieve projects’ release candidates
• Initiated sustainable release iterations that delivers a working and improved version of the products every month.
• Managed 3 different projects that handle the needs for each of our different customers.
August 2018 – Oct 2019
• Conceived, designed and developed systems that handles all of PayChat’s transactions.
• Created and implemented communication solutions that aligns the needs of peer to peer and business customers.
• Planned and integrated strategies with organizational goals while reaching consensus with stakeholders.
Stargate Business Solutions Inc
Junior Web Developer
May 2016 – August 2016
• Gained knowledge of the development process using Codeigniter and PostgreSQL and familiarity in both technical and business aspects of an ERP.
• Onboarded interns to the development process.
Maximum Ideas Business Solutions
December 2015 – March 2016
• Analyzed retail workflows for a Tile Company and created a Business Process Review document.
• Attended meetings and handled administrative tasks.
Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Sta Rosa
BS Information Technology
Elicited and analyzed requirements, documented workflows, drafted wireframes, created activity and use case diagrams, wrote test scripts and user manuals.
• Loan Management Application for a Cooperative
• Student Information System for a Private Educational Institution
DevelopHer Hackathon 2019
Ideated, analyzed, and designed: a mobile app that tracks savings and goals and a web app for managing the mobile content.
Mozilla Philippines Community
Mozilla Representative and Regional Ambassador Lead
March 2016 – December 2017
• Speaking before hundreds of students about Mozilla, its mission and initiatives.
• Developed transition plans from the old FSA program to the new Mozilla in Campuses.
• Coached and monitored leads from the Philippines and Sri Lanka during the transition stage.